VINCENT GRAZIANO, M.D.
Alpha Omega Alpha (AOA)
Robert Wood Johnson Medical School, Camden, NJ 2000-2004
Northwestern University, Evanston, IL 1996-2000
Post Doctoral Training:
- Fellowship in MRI/MSK
UT Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas, TX
- Residency in Diagnostic Radiology
Maimonides Medical Center, Brooklyn, N.Y.
- Internship in Internal Medicine
St. Vincent’s Hospital Manhattan, NY
New Jersey State Medical License
- Medical Director
Radiology Center of Fair Lawn
STAR MRI of Wayne
- Part time/Locums
MSK Diagnostic Radiologist
Dallas VA Medical Center
- 1. Graziano V: “The Role of EKG Gating in Aortic Dissection Studies”. Radiological Society of North America annual
meeting. Nov 2007.
- Gerard P, Graziano V, Finestone H: “Small bowel to abscess fistula detected with hepatobiliary scintigraphy”.
Submitted for publication Clin Nuc Med.
- Tack C, Graziano V: “RF ablation of a high rectal fistula: case report”. Submitted for publication J Vasc Int Rad
- Graziano V, Check JH, Dietterich C, Choe JK, Yuan W: “A comparison of luteal phase support in graduated
estradiol/progesterone replacement cycles using intramuscular progesterone alone versus combination with vaginal
suppositories on outcome following frozen embryo transfer”. Clin Exp Obstet Gynecol, 2005, 32(2) p. 93-4.
- Check JH, Liss J, Check ML, Diantonio A, Choe JK, Graziano V: “Leukocyte immunotherapy improves live delivery
rate following embryo transfer in women with at least two previous failures: a retrospective review.” Clin Exp Obstet
Gynecol 2005, 32(2): 85-8.
- Check JH, Graziano V, Cohen R, Krotec J, Check ML: “Effect of an abnormal sperm chromatin structural assay (SCSA)
on pregnancy outcome following(IVF) with ICSI in previous IVF failures.” Arch Androl Mar-Apr 2005, 51(2): 121-4.
- Check JH, Graziano V, Lee G, Nazari A, Choe JK, Dietterich C: “Neither sildenafil nor vaginal estradiol improves
endometrial thickness in women with thin endometria after taking oral estradiol in graduating dosages.” Clin Exp Obstet
Gynecol. 2004, 31(2): 99-102.
- Check JH, Dietterich C, Graziano V, Lurie D, Choe JK: “Effect of maximal endometrial thickness on outcome after
frozen embryo transfer.” Fertil Steril. May 2004, 81(5): 1399-400.
- Check JH, Hourani W, Check ML, Graziano V, Levin E: “Effect of treating antibodycoated sperm with chymotrypsin
on pregnancy rates following IUI as compared to outcome of IVF/ICSI.” Arch Androl. Mar-Apr 2004, 50(2): 93-95.
- Graziano V, Check JH, Wilson C, Choe JK, Swenson K: “Does cryopreservation of embryos in patients at risk for
ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome lower the odds of a successful pregnancy?.” American Society of Reproductive
Medicine Annual Meeting. Oct 2003.
- Graziano V, Check JH, Lurie D, Wilson C: “Outcome of recipients with and without ovarian function.” American
Society of Reproductive Medicine Annual Meeting. Oct 2003.
- Berkman D, Graziano V, Check JH, Marmar J, Wilson C: “Higher miscarriage rates following frozen embryo transfer
with oocytes fertilized by ICSI with sperm obtained from testicular aspirtation vs. ejaculated sperm.” American Society
of Reproductive Medicine Annual Meeting. Oct 2003.
- Dietterich C, Graziano V, Check JH, Choe JK: “Thin endometria and outcome in fresh and frozen transfer.” European
Society of Human Reproduction & Embryology Annual Meeting. Jul 2003.
- Check JH, Choe JK, Nazari A, Wilson C, Graziano V: “Frozen thawed embryos and birth defects.” European Society
of Human Reproduction & Embryology Annual Meeting. Jul 2003.
- Check JH, Graziano V: “Multiple confounders-measured with error?.” Fertil Steril May 2003, 79(5):1256-7.